In-house Meetings for Worship have restarted, with both Sunday meetings and weekday meetings on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. If you are planning to come to any meeting, please note the following:
- You will need to book in advance: see below.
- We will be keeping doors and windows open, so please remember to bring extra clothing.
- The kitchen will be closed for refreshments so you may want to bring your own.
- We will be adhering to Government advice on social distancing.
- If you are showing any signs of infection please remain at home and seek medical advice.
Meetings for Worship on Zoom will continue for the time being.
Booking for Meetings
Please note all places must be booked in advance. This is because we have limited spaces available and we need to keep attendance records for the test and trace programme.
Please book via Oxford Meeting’s Eventbrite page: https://oxford-quakers.eventbrite.co.uk
Friends who don’t have access to the internet can reserve a seat by phoning the office: (01865) 557373.