A message from the Office…
As Covid pandemic restrictions begin to ease, this is let you know how recent changes affect us at the Meeting House and 43 St Giles. We are also drawing your attention ways of keeping all safe and secure.
Meetings for Worship
We are open for all our Meetings for Worship through the week, both in-person and on Zoom: see Meetings for Worship During the Coronavirus Pandemic.
We are still limited on numbers by room capacity and social distancing. We will increase the level of cleaning in all rooms as the building use increases.
Please follow these simple guidelines when visiting us:
- Use the hand sanitiser on arrival and departure.
- Wear a mask in the building.
- Maintain social distancing.
- If you use the NHS smartphone app, scan the QR code displayed in the lobby of 43 to comply with Test and Trace regulations.
- Give your name and contact details to welcomers who monitor numbers and record details for Test and Trace.
- We are open for support groups meeting indoors, subject to social distancing and room capacity.
- Our garden spaces can be booked for groups of 6 people meeting socially distanced.
It’s important to book a slot with staff, as we need to know who is in the building or gardens at any one time. Simply email the office and we can put you in the diary. Note that the office staff continue to be part-time furloughed, so it’s important to make bookings on email and, please, give us some notice.
Looking ahead (subject to confirmation by HM Government)…
On Monday 17th May, in addition to the above:
- We will be open for all groups of up to 6 people indoors, subject to social distancing and room capacity.
- Our garden spaces can be booked for groups of up to 30 people meeting socially distanced.
Regarding bookings, see the notes above.
On Monday 21st June, we expect to be fully open for all groups again without restrictions on numbers.